Oh my, where in the world did you find that outfit? Too, too cute!!!
Also, we just got a blender from good ol' walmart. It was like 30 bucks. I think its a GE. Anyway, its great. Our last blender left big old chunks. This one works awesome, our smoothies are now super smooth :)
4 comments:
She is sooooo cute, love the lighting in this picture, did you take it this morning?
Oh my, where in the world did you find that outfit? Too, too cute!!!
Also, we just got a blender from good ol' walmart. It was like 30 bucks. I think its a GE. Anyway, its great. Our last blender left big old chunks. This one works awesome, our smoothies are now super smooth :)
What else can we say but "OOOOOHHHHH cuuuuute!"
Such a cute pic. She is adorable! I am starting to realize this little girl thing is going to be fun!
Post a Comment