Even though Austin was a little nervous at first he warmed up after a bit he especially loved the octopus ride cause he had control and he could get mom and dad all wet. and puff the magic dragon at first thats the only one he wanted to go on,and the dino and lady bug ride was fun for him it was like the rocket but for little kids and the parents could ride with them he would just giggle and giggle he was soo cute. It was nice to have a night out with just our little family.
2 comments:
How fun! I bet is was such a blast! My favorite trip to Lagoon was with Annette so so long ago! I am so glad you got a day with just you and your wonderful family! I am such a slacker! You have updated so much since I last checked! You did a great job cutting Austin's hair! That is one hard task! Great JOB!!! Also your Pretty Princess is absolutely ADORABLE!!!
What a fun day as a family! Glad you were able to get in one last "summer activity". Hope everything is going well! We are still hanging in just waiting for this huge belly to explode, he he!
Post a Comment