The Sealy Adventures!

The Sealy Family

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Our little paleontologist



Bryan was outside pulling our bushes and he found this bone so he buried it in the dirt with a little bit of it poking out so Austin would see it he yelled for him to come out and that he thought he found a dinosaur bone but wasn't sure and he needed Austin 's help. and of course Austin and his cousin Corbin come running out to find the dinosaur bone . cleaning off his dinosaur bone

This is Austin and Corbin discussing how big the dinosaur was and what it's name was they were so cute about it.

3 comments:

Bryant and Crystal said...

cute stories heather. How did you cut his hair. I could use some tips! Haircuts are a fortune around here. A haircut from me is the same as if I'd just taken a weed waker to them.

HappyHodges said...

I love all the new posts! I cant believe how grown up Austin is getting! The hair cut looks great! Hope you are hanging in with being a new mommy of two!

Bryant and Crystal said...

I noticed that you've cut back on corndogs and your fur hat buisness has slowed. What gives?