The Sealy Adventures!

The Sealy Family

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Crystal i can't see your blog !!!

5 comments:

Kati said...

This is SO CUTE! I love it!

Bryant and Crystal said...

I love your Valentine sign! I also saw your big red emergency letters! I unlocked my blog. Sorry you were having dumb bunnie withdrawls. from bathsheeba shoo la loo la

Brittney said...

Hey just wanted to let you know we had so much fun hanging out with you on Saturday! Austin is just the absolute sweetest little boy! We need to get together more. I know Bryan is super busy but if you guys ever have a spare moment let us know and we can do dinner and games!

Dave and Britt said...

You do not look like a pale whale, you nut! Youre gorgeous. Besides, you look smaller than me, how do you think that makes me feel, hehe.

Bryant and Crystal said...

i like how you changed your slide show! Looks good it was fun to watch. love the pics with austin in the snow. can't beilive how he has already grown so fast i feel bad i haven't been able to see him much. Oh well i will boy him a barbie it will make us both feel better! jk i been teasing my boys about barbies lately. from old bathsheba