The Sealy Adventures!

The Sealy Family

Monday, January 7, 2008

Today was the big day pink or blue

Today ausitn and i went to the doctor to find if austin was going to have a brother or a sister.
i was supposed have the doctor right it down on a piece of paper so bryan and i could find out together because bryan had school this morning but i couldn't wait i just let the doctor tell me :) It's A Girl!!!! to open when we met for lunch. when i went to the store and bought a cute little pink blanket and wrapped it up for bryan. as bryan opened it up he went a little white in the face not that he doesn't want a girl he's just really nervous to have a teenage girl. ne ways we are really excited and i can't wait until i can start buying cute girl things!!!!!

7 comments:

Dave and Britt said...

I didn't know you were pregnant! Congrats you two!!!! We have lots of girl stuff if you are ever in need of something!

Kati said...

WOW! Congrats you guys! I am TOTALLY SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!! I can't believe Brit didn't know you were prego... I guess I heard it from Annette... Do you have a girl name picked out?

HappyHodges said...

Congrats guys! So exciting!

Brad and Kati Baxter said...

I just noticed on things to accomplish- you want to get out of Brigham?? Why? We are trying to be moved back up there... Is there anything we need to know before we do that??

Bryant and Crystal said...

How exciting! I am so excited! I have been looking at girl stuff. I bought a few little girl outfits for her at a mega sale the other day. I wanted to get matching outfits for your girl and Bridgett. They were little outfits that said "Girls Rule" I got one for Heather Junior But there wasn't one for Bridgets size. I have all kinds of plans for spoiling the baby girls. I like your mucic!

Bryant and Crystal said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bryant and Crystal said...

I mean I like your music not mucic! From Bathsheba