I know all of this snow has been just wonderfull and we needed it so badly but today in hopes that we could possibly make spring come just a little sooner, Austin and I wore our flip fops and plan to wear them as much as possible because even austin has been cursing the snow!! he just wants spring to be here!!! so he can ride his bike and go on walks and play soccer and baseball but most of all he wants to go to the beach! i can't blame him it seems like all we have had for so long is nothing but gloomy days filled with snow, wind and freezing temps. but today was so wonderfuly warm and sunny and the birds werer chirping we just had to dust off our flip flops and wear them around all day call us crazy but all we want is the snow to go away it was fun for awhile but we are ready for the warm sunny days of spring the green grass and the pretty flowers.
The Sealy Adventures!
The Sealy Family
Monday, February 11, 2008
snow snow go away come again another day!!
I know all of this snow has been just wonderfull and we needed it so badly but today in hopes that we could possibly make spring come just a little sooner, Austin and I wore our flip fops and plan to wear them as much as possible because even austin has been cursing the snow!! he just wants spring to be here!!! so he can ride his bike and go on walks and play soccer and baseball but most of all he wants to go to the beach! i can't blame him it seems like all we have had for so long is nothing but gloomy days filled with snow, wind and freezing temps. but today was so wonderfuly warm and sunny and the birds werer chirping we just had to dust off our flip flops and wear them around all day call us crazy but all we want is the snow to go away it was fun for awhile but we are ready for the warm sunny days of spring the green grass and the pretty flowers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Youre so funny! To help you out I'll get my flip flops out too. I hear ya on wanting spring to come. Emma begs me almost everyday to take her to the tunnel park or let her ride her bike outside or color on the sidewalk with chalk etc. etc. The snow is even getting to Dave, he LOVES snow, he loves it so much he wants to move to Alaska. Anyway we are escaping to moab to bike, hike and play in the sand. Cross your fingers it doesn't rain on us.
Hi Heather!How is your belly? This time of year used to be my least favrite when I lived their in Antartica. The snow is all dirty and it just gets old and depressing. That and Valentines was always so cheesy and uncomftorable in middle and high school. Cheer up! Your B day is coming soon! from Bathsheba P.S. how is the scrapbook commitee going?
I miss flip flops! My Hyrum has been talking abou them lately also and how he whats to wear his Camo Flip Flops! We did get out for a walk yesterday, it was SO GREAT to breathe the fresh air and just get out! It was the best day of the year so far! I can't wait for summer!
Post a Comment