The Sealy Adventures!

The Sealy Family

Saturday, January 19, 2008

I know we are a little slow at putting our holiday pics up i mean we just took our tree down last weekend and Austin's tree is still up he won't let us take it down. And i just found the camera after looking everywhere except where it belongs Bryan had put it away in the camera bag, but we don't usually put it in there unless we are taking it somewhere so i naturally didn't look there. it must be a new year thing or something:) ne ways here are some pics of all of our holiday adventures!! :)


Christmas morning!!

We didn't take very many pics cause lets face it we were tired and Austin just wanted to play!!

Bryan and Austin putting together a robot that came in a million pieces.

Austin setting up his new hungry hippos game !
boy does that boy love to play games!!


The knight set was actually a white elephant gift that i got from the night before but austin loved it so it worked out very well.

5 comments:

Bryant and Crystal said...

I love your pictures! I never got to play your games you had been planning since July! :( Looks like you got to play them with Bryans fam. That's good!Was that a real reindeer? Your house is so cute! I always want to go when I visit but it never happens.:( Steve commented on how smart Austin is and how good he is at playing games. You are a cute family. It was fun to see your Christmas morning pictures! From Bathsheba

Bryant and Crystal said...

Bryan looks so cool in that armor. I think he might need to go back to the store for a bigger size. It's not protecting his him very well!

Dave and Britt said...

What fun pictures!! I loved the story of austin and Santa, poor boy! If it makes you feel better, we lost our camera once, it was in the camera drawer, surpirse! You need to give me tips on setting up a playlist. Ive tried but it didn't really work.

Dave and Britt said...

BTW let us know if you are going to be at Spencer's wedding and we'll look for ya!

Kati said...

Good ol' articulate Bryan! I bet he loved the robot just as much as Austin! Love all the picture! I haven't posted our Christmas pictures yet! Yikes! I better get on that! Oh-- You are so cute prego!