Summer is coming to an end which makes me very sad ....but I had such a fun summer
so I must share my summer favorites!
My summer must haves....
Watermelon! I learned how to picked the best watermelon this summer and haven't failed yet!
i swear i wore these shorts every day this summer

Nothing better then my sparkly flip flops!!----->
My favorite tank for the summer mine is Black not this green color nice and cool and covers your tummy when your having one of those days =)
<-------
all time favorite sunscreen----->

couldn't live without this smells yummy and keep my summer skin nice and soft. -------->
<---Love this lotion especially after a long day in the sun!
Funny story I was walking through the store with my mom and stopped to look at these (Boca Clips) and said oh I need more of these. she laughed and said are you serious like i was being funny or something but i was serious they are awesome! we have used them for hut building, shade making on the tramp and holding the blanket on ben-tmans stroller while going on a walk love these! (not so much for holding up your beach towel on your chair kinda silly that's why my mom was like really you want these) these are a must have for me to keep the kids busy playing in their forts!
All I can say is LIP-SAVER! after a long day in the sun wind and heat my lips needed some love and this helped tons!
and of course summer wouldn't be summer without bear lake and a raspberry shake!











No comments:
Post a Comment