The Sealy Adventures!

The Sealy Family

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Founders Day!


Even though I was a cripple this founders day it was still a nice day!

e

 This was my first experience on the Bridge over the Wellsville dam! as I walked around the dam like an old man with hemorrhoids.... i really enjoyed the nice bridge and seeing the fishing spots where we would fish as kids I would say
 in bent mans words wow wow!


 Wellsville Dam
 Austin looking for a good skipping rock (grandma taught him how to skip rocks at bear lake now he is obsessed and determined to be the best rock skipper around!

 This ones for you crystal the best float EVER!
 Josh picked a great spot the kids got loads of candy and free crud this year!
 The Gang! awesome pic this is the only one I took I'm sure my mom has a better one but this made me laugh so I thought i would share
Another awesome pic!

2 comments:

Bryant and Crystal said...

Love the pictures with Austin and his cotton candy. I have been waiting for some founders day pictures! YOU REMEMBERED that I love that old float. Can't beilive they are still using that thing. I always loved it cause it always seemed so cute how the old people were using all their might to play those instruments and they still weren't very loud. Thanks for thinking of me. that picture and your "Awesome" pictures made me laugh!

Josh & Jessica said...

Oh my heck... I look so pissed off! That's about the time I needed to visit the bathroom! haha oh gosh.