The Sealy Adventures!
The Sealy Family
Saturday, September 15, 2012
How to Fold a Fitted Sheet
This video makes me laugh
i love how she starts out with - sometimes its the most easiest tasks that give you the most problem. seriously have you ever tried to fold a fitted sheet? that takes practice stretching and chocolate. Their is nothing easy about it!
Then she brings the innocent lady up you can tell she is freaking scared out of her mind. she hands her the sheet and martha is so disgusted like you pitiful excuse of a human being look at that blob I can't believe you put this in you linen closet! If you can close the door who cares if your sheet looks like a blob I know I don't.
And then she doesn't even use fitted sheets!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I always just wad mine up and stuff it into the cupboard! This was funny!
Post a Comment