After seeing my two skinny sister in laws yesterday I am green with envy I just want to grab a knife and cut off my mommy tummy and my fat thighs. i know too much info
I wish some one would hand over their secret.
I have been working my but off and hardly eating anything and I look down and there it is my lovely mommy tummy and those hips and thighs grrrrr I can't stand this I wish I had a fairy freaking god mother that could wave her magic wand and poof it would all go away. It seems like every one else is just like oh I need to loose a couple pounds and the next time I see them they are stick thin but not me.
well thats enough of my boo whoooing I'm now going to eat my bucket o worms no wait they will probably have too many calories grrrr !!!!
4 comments:
I am exactly with you on that! AMEN!
Heather, you've always been skinny what are you talking about? I'm going through the same thing though, if only I could get back to my pre-baby weight!!
Heather! Be strong! Don't let a certain comment made by a certain someone get you down. I really don't think your fat and weight isn't the most important thing in the world. Although it really is hard to survive after the comment you were given. Be strong man!
Oh puh-leaaase!!! YOU are the skinny one!! I hate doing things with Mike's family because you guys are all soooo skinny. AND...I am SHORT and FAT!! So there...you aren't short or fat and you are super pretty!! Just keep doing what you are doing cause you look great!! I heard a thing once. Put your hands on your tummy when you start to feel fat and down about it and close your eyes and picture you kids. Think of how precious they are and if you would trade them for a flat tummy. I bet you wouldn't, not really. They are so precious and cute(well...Austin is handsome) Then just try to remind yourself that the sacrifices YOU made are worth it!! You are amazing and your kids are too!! And I bet you wouldn't trade them!! Just ignore everyone else!! They are poopies, SUPER POOPIES!
Post a Comment