These are my favs of the princess photo shoot but i loved them all so i decided to share all of them with you in the next post down there :)
(just a small note she wasn't very cooperative with us all she wanted to do was eat flowers and play )
(just a small note she wasn't very cooperative with us all she wanted to do was eat flowers and play )
there are a few more posts below
5 comments:
Mike said, "Heck yeah, I am awesome!! If you are talking about me!" The pictures are so cute! I am jealous!
I love her dress in this very first picture!
So cute! Those pictures on the slide show are soooo cute. I really want a girl now. You are so lucky!
Awww shucks, she is one purty princess!!! Loved the slide show!
I love her little pink dress. Pictures like this make me wish I had a girl. My favorite's are the ones in front of the Cherry Blossom tree, so cute!
Post a Comment