The Sealy Adventures!

The Sealy Family

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

we are going private!

No creeps allowed!!

After learning to about what happened to some of our friends pics. I've decided that it would be best if we went private also
you know the drill send me your e-mail to

hrsealy@live.com

or just in the comments box.

No creeps allowed!!

9 comments:

Bryant and Crystal said...

Well I am kind of creepy but I think it would be nice for you to still add me to your list. Thanks.

Tenille said...

Thanks for the support! Add us to your list so we can stay in touch. When it is warmer I will FIND time to walk with you guys!!! We freakin' love you too!!

Kati said...

katibaxter at gmail dot com I am also going private, but I think I have a different address for you--- Do you want me to change it to what you have posted??

Dave said...

Dave moabmedic@gmail.com

Joann said...

Now I'm worried, what happened to your friends? joannbuist23@comcast.net

Josh & Jessica said...

I want to know too! babesquad@hotmail.com

Josh & Jessica said...

Heather... I realized that it was your friends Dave and Brittany, I'm curious to find out how she found out. just randomly searching?

Kay said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tenille said...

Forgot to leave my email, capttonyt@hotmail.com!