It's ME I'm on a mission to shed my extra mommy weight.
My whole life I have struggled with my body image like many women but it truly consumes me (just ask bryan) and it's escpecialy hard when I have that extra mommy weight.
now I have tried this before and always fail miserably or try drastic ways to shed my weight. And have dreamed of plastic surgery to take it all away. ;) but if I have everyone behind me for support this time I might just make it.
I'm so weak it has only been like a week and I'm already eyeing the jar of peanut butter in the pantry and not wanting to get up and work out.
so I've decided I need support so i'm reaching out to everyone .
I know I can do this if I have everyone behind me.
If you have any tips or just plain encoragment it would be muchly apprieciated.
I will keep everyone posted on my progress.
I can't do this alone, but I know I can do this if I have everyone behind me
Thanks for your help
4 comments:
Oh Heather, I know EXACTLY how you feel! What you need is a weight-loss buddy and since I have been looking to find me one for the last month or so I say lets pair up! We can share tips and motivation and once a week report our gain/loss to each other (knowing I have to report my progress helps me only eat half a pan of brownies instead of the whole thing ;)). You in?
My email is browniescraps(at)gmail(dot)com
Starting is always the hardest part!! I have started a million times and then I always give up. BUT....I want you to know that I think you look great. I always stress when we get together with Mike's family because I know that you will be there and you will make me look like a muppet!! You are so pretty!! I can help support you at family parties. I always eat too much. Also...I know that my boys would love to go walking with you and you kids. That would help us all. I need to lose too. Want to go walking with me?
I am on a fitness blog that we keep track of our weight and report our excersizing. It helped me to get started, but the thing that helped me most was finding a neighbor to excersize with. We go at 6 in the morning- EVERY morning and we count on eachother- which means no slacking :) If you would like to be a part of the "Get Fit" blog- let me know! Hey- and best of luck to you! I am struggling a lot with my self image right now and it is hard to worry about it with LIFE happening at the same time. I hope this doesn't weigh (haha) you down as much as it has me... You are a beautiful girl, inside and out and don't you ever forget it!
I usually just run around my neighborhood in my old Halloween mask. Sometimes it's hard to stop because the neighbor's reactions are just to great. I've lost a lot of weight that way. Try it and let me know how it goes.
Post a Comment