








Of course Austin had a blast!!! they also had these little model trains set up and of course Austin had to fallow all of them but they were up to high for Austin to see so Bryan had to carry him back and forth as they chased the trains. Austin had so much fun it was well worth daddy getting all tuckered out!! :)
if you know our boy at all you would understand that a train museum is way cool well at first hes a little nervous because they are real trains but after a while he relaxes and has fun cause he LOVES trains!!

8 comments:
sounds like fun!
That looks like so much fun! What an awesome mom you are!
Was that in Ogden? i love the picture's of Austin sitting down and with Bryan i remember you said somthing about going there i know Austin must of loved it...
So you can just walk in to the union station (in ogden, I assume) and see all that?! It looks really cool! My boys would totally TOTALLY love that! I love the picture of Bryan and Austin waving- so cute! How are you feeling?!
What a great activity! Hows that baby coming along? Thank you so much for all you friendship and support in the last while, we appreciate it!
I love your new back ground! SO CUTE!!!
Oh, btw- I am feeling-- well... ok. I get anemic when I am pregnant- So I am tired and cold. But for the most part I am ok, and Brad is really understanding and is so helpful with the kids- so that helps out a ton!
Love the new look!!! So bright and cheery. Hope all is well with your little family. Your due date is getting closer!!!!
Post a Comment