Some random things we do on a rainy day
playing twister austin wanted to play this game so bad but his little arms and legs weren't quite long enough but that didn't stop him!!
playing twister austin wanted to play this game so bad but his little arms and legs weren't quite long enough but that didn't stop him!!

window seat golf with marbles he loves to make up his own games

hiding from daddy

hide and seek he loves to hide and jump out and scare people!!! mostly daddy when he comes home from school.

4 comments:
how cute again. I knew by some secret power that you were putting pics on your computer and that mabey you would post some. I had to check your blog again. I love the game ones!
ah rainy days! They can be so hard on both parent and child! Love the twister pic, made me laugh.
I love twister!!!! Austin is such a cute kid- he is going to make an amazing older brother! I am excited for you guys- how much longer have ya got?
Looks like you guys have been having a great time! Way to go! How are you feeling?!? Can't believe we are joining you in the parent world, Crazy!!!!
Post a Comment