Dude! He is getting SO big! He is on a big kid bike! That is so cool! He is so cute- I love the sucker pictures too! Isn't it great to have some sunshine?!
Ok you and crystal have it better than us with all your sun and no snow, but we still have the sun and the sparkling snow... I love the picture's of Austin the green sucker remindes me of lime snow cones and fairs and beaches and when will we get this snow out of here???
4 comments:
those are the CUTEST pictures! I love the first one with the green sucker!
Dude! He is getting SO big! He is on a big kid bike! That is so cool! He is so cute- I love the sucker pictures too! Isn't it great to have some sunshine?!
Ok you and crystal have it better than us with all your sun and no snow, but we still have the sun and the sparkling snow... I love the picture's of Austin the green sucker remindes me of lime snow cones and fairs and beaches and when will we get this snow out of here???
I love it! I love all those bright, adorable pics of little Austin. Ya can't help but smile!
Post a Comment