I wish I had pictures a video would be even better but just recently this momma broke. I had had enough of my kids knowing more than me arguing and yelling and the fighting push pulling hair and stomping feet! I had just had it! so this mom went alien on my kids
Bryan and Lizzy had went to get pizza and Austin was arguing with me about homework or how he knows everything or he could have been mom mom moming me.
then all of the sudden I was an alien trying to take him outside to the mother ship I chased him around talked with a crazy voice and even had him tied up to the porch with an extension cord until I suddenly came back to my normal self. this happened over and over I would become the alien then suddenly come back to mom. I only came back to myself the first time because he was so freaked out and not sure if i was playing or not he had gone and found a large metal pole and was gonna wack me with it.
It all came to an end when the little Bent-man woke up Alien mom wanted to take the cute little baby with her so she ran down the side walk with Austin chasing behind. wacking me every chance he could get. he didn't want me taking Bent-man to outerspace so he wasn't giving up. and he was really freaked out and mad at me for acting like a weird-o.
Then Bryan and Lizzy got home with the pizza
Judge me if you must but becoming an alien was easier then getting mad and in the end it was more fun for both of us. That was after Austin realized I was just playing.


1 comment:
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah The only thing that could make this better, is that your neighbors were watching!
Post a Comment