The Sealy Adventures!

The Sealy Family

Thursday, November 1, 2012

slacking and moving forward

So I have been slacking on my get fit journey. Their have been a lot of things weighing on my mind lately disappointments worries, guilt and missing my Dad. All of these things have been distracting and holding me back. Often times feeling like I was walking through quick sand.
With today being the beginning of a new month I will keep moving forward.
So watch for an upbeat update on Friday!

2 comments:

Bryant and Crystal said...

K. I will be checking in so you better be getting your butt in gear. Also I noticed that below you said "historical farm" Don't you remember from dad that it is actually the "hysterical farm"?

Bryant and Crystal said...

K. I will be checking in so you better be getting your butt in gear. Also I noticed that below you said "historical farm" Don't you remember from dad that it is actually the "hysterical farm"?