I have been doing really great at getting out and going for walks. My diet has been staying really steady with lots of water, healthy smoothies, veggies, fruit and protein like beans and chicken. Until about I'm gonna say thursday and I went a little off track cause well the post below will fill you in on that.
I haven't gained any weight but as for losing any I think my chocolate and cheese cake at the end of the week is keeping my weight very steady.=)
I know a lot of people say you shouldn't weigh yourself because it doesn't matter what the scale says blah blah blah. I have to check in. I try to keep it to once a week. If I did it any more than that I would go crazy! I also like to journal what I have eaten and and the calories for each meal. I used to think it was so dumb when people would say Journal what you eat it will help you lose weight. But I have been doing that and that's what I did earlier this year and it really seemed and seems to help.
Something New -
This is new this time around. A while back I was doing the 30 day shred with miss Gillian Michaels. Man she is one tough old goat hee hee =) she's not really a old goat I think someone I know used to say that I"m thinking Dad or grandpa? not sure.
she seriously kicks your butt! But she very encouraging while your are thinking you are gonna die. well I'm starting it again! kinda excited to see results and well I have a concert to go to on the 17th of November. so I better see some progress.
My motivators-
My favorite thing any one ever said to me after I really worked hard you know like a ninja warrior and I had lost my 23 pounds and was feeling really good about where I was. Was something my mom said " you look like the old Heather" what she actually meant by that I don't know. but I took it as a compliment and keep playing it back in my head when I want to quit. Thanks mom Your words keep me going!
Till next Friday or Saturday =)
I've also been consider a before and after shot although well.......maybe I'll think about it.



No comments:
Post a Comment