The Sealy Adventures!

The Sealy Family

Thursday, July 5, 2012

we made gak! and bentman got naked!

Thursday...
the making of GAK! We have to give credit to Aunt Tenille she gave us the idea.

 Ingredients: Borax, water, glue, food coloring and a couple of crazy kids to help
 fallow the directions well read them first that kinda helps...
 and then wala you have gak!
 Look how excited austin is about it... well I think mostly he is being cool
 Lizzy squishing hers around. later it became blankets for her little squishy dolls. and I wouldn't expect any different.
 Austin finally breaking loose and having some fun with his gak!
 Lizzy squashing it some more
 woops stretched it too far =(

Then the Bentman escaped from a diaper change yes he is totally butt naked

 No worries I distracted  him with a trail of fruit loops ...
I just love to kiss that little chunk!
the first part of the week is down below!

No comments: