The Sealy Adventures!

The Sealy Family

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

ooh ooh sumer time!

This was our first trip to bear lake! 
It was the perfect day! The whether wasn't to hot the water was just right ... it was perfectly relaxing!

Bentman checking out the sand

 Lizzy was this excited to be at the beach! she had been asking to come since February
.






 Bryan decided he wasn't feeling good so he sat in the shade and slept most of the time

 G-ma and bent man playing

 Love this pic of mom and bentman
 

 Mom laxing on the beach!

 Mom and Lizzy. I deffinetly think they look alike

 Austin he was hard to get a pic of he was discovering so much


 Bryan and the Bentman chilling in the shade.
 Bein a mermaid






 I'm not naked here I promise
 Kids playing





Mom : I wonder wich cloud dad is on?
I'm pretty sure dad was sitting on this cloud watching us!

1 comment:

Joann said...

We love Bear Lake. Your little guy is so cute, I love that age.

That water park we went to a few weeks ago is called Cowabunga Bay and it's down in Draper :)