The Sealy Adventures!

The Sealy Family

Friday, October 7, 2011

Lizzy's Halloween costume....



I have to come up with a way to mix all three together? wish me luck =)

4 comments:

Bryant and Crystal said...

I want a Lizzy to dress up! :)

Tenille said...

I'm with Crystal!! I am so tired of Superman and Star wars. We will have to come see Lizzy!

Josh & Jessica said...

I know you have to have the barbie with the butterfly wings...(We have one, I can't imagine Lizzy Not having one!) just make the barbie skirt with some rainbow colored tule and maybe rainbow bootcovers??? and then the wings

Josh & Jessica said...

I know you have to have the barbie with the butterfly wings...(We have one, I can't imagine Lizzy Not having one!) just make the barbie skirt with some rainbow colored tule and maybe rainbow bootcovers??? and then the wings