A few things that make me smile.............
* Driving Austin to school turning the radio up and listening to my kiddos sing "Country girl shake it for me girl, shake it for me girl, shake it for me"
* Austin Jumping in the car after school and saying "Mom it's been a good week with you! you've been happy cause I ate salad, you wrote you rock on my rice crispy treat and got all excited cause I cleaned my room and kept it clean. This has been a good week you haven't been mad at me at all" My reply " See what happens when you Listen" Austin "weird" =)
* Bentley's smile! the way he lights up when I talk to him. oh man he has the cutest smile!
* Bentley's Baby jabber he loves to talk and talk he has a lot to say :P
* Lizzy's excitement for her dance class!! Every Wednesday she wakes up so happy and excited! It's her special time She loves it sooo much:)
* Heading home from Mom and Dad's and getting a real tight Hug from my Mommy Love her. :)
* Seeing Crystal's alpaca picture on Facebook! :P
* Bryan working his but off to get things finished up around here! What would I do without him!
I've been feeling a lot defeated and negative lately so I really needed to List some things that That make me smile :P
3 comments:
What makes this Sealy family smile? Lizzie and our morning walks with Aunt Heather! Grey can't wait to come see you guys in the morning. Thanks for being awesome. You guys make us smile! :)
My new paper towels make me smile. :)
This is a great thing to do when you are feeling down. I will keep it in mind.
Post a Comment