
WE have decided to start potty training Little LIZZY. And lets just say we are DEFINITELY not on the same page.
BRYAN has decided that we should just put her in big girl undies and let her run around the house she either pees every where of just holds it till nap time when she gets a pull up. I can't stand it so as soon as he leaves for work I put her in pull-ups. I know talk about confusing the poor girl?? I'm just not as ambitious as I was with Austin I've also found my patients is running thin. I guess I have to go back to being "a new FIRST time mom" you know when your so AMBITIOUS and YOUR kid would never do that:) maybe then she would be potty-trained by now. I guess it's just frustrates me because Austin was potty trained by the time he was 2. and Lizzy well shes not. Gotta love that she will sit on the potty for chocolate.
4 comments:
I remember being really ambitious with Bailey about certain things. When Kelton came along that all changed. I was just like you patients ran thin I was like yea I will get around to it. I just wasn't on top of everything like I should have been. It will get better.
Forget the ambition...do what works best. I tried and stopped at least twice with each of the boys. I TOTALLY used pull-ups. Dads have no say unless they are home all day to clean it up....at least that is what I told MIKE.
Oh isnt it fun?!?! ha ha Thank goodness Ella was the one that showed interest in using the "A-Pee" aka Potty first! We still wear a diaper most of the time but she is pretty good at telling us when she needs to sit on the potty! Good Luck! Hey can we all get together soon?!?!
let me know what works! Bridget's almost 3!!
Post a Comment