The Sealy Adventures!

The Sealy Family

Friday, June 18, 2010

He didn't just tell me how to live, he lived, and let me watch him do it!

Happy Fathers Day to the best Dad in the world!!


No amount of pictures not even a novel of words can describe my DAD.
He is one of a kind and I was lucky enough to get to be his daughter!
I would give anything to have one more big ol Dad hug hear his voice filled with courage, love and wisdom beyond his years. Just to see his smiling face looking back at me.
I miss you so much Dad, but I love you even more!!
love you much more much more!!


fathers glitters




Love Heather Rose!!

4 comments:

Josh & Jessica said...

you have tons of great pictures! ...Lucky!

RSHORSES said...

What a great tribute. He was such a great guy.

Tenille said...

Love the pictures. WE love you Heather!!

HappyHodges said...

This was a beautiful tribute to a man who love you so much too!