SuNshIne!! We LoVe the SuNshIne!!
I felt bad because I haven't been taking any pics because I have been enjoying the nice weather to much to lug the big ol camera around and miss out on all of the fun so I drew you one enjoy! :) (We pretty much looked like this while we were enjoying the sun except we had clothes on and we aren't that tan and skinny oh and minus the Medusa hair .)
I felt bad because I haven't been taking any pics because I have been enjoying the nice weather to much to lug the big ol camera around and miss out on all of the fun so I drew you one enjoy! :) (We pretty much looked like this while we were enjoying the sun except we had clothes on and we aren't that tan and skinny oh and minus the Medusa hair .)
3 comments:
ohhhh the pictures didn't work. Pretty pretty please post them again. The sunshine teaser has me intrigued :)
yea lets see that sunshine! Your blog is so super duper cute. (super duper:-)
Heather, love your new background orange is my color i might have to steal it! love the drawing you are so talented!
Post a Comment