Bryan is EMPLOYED!!!!
His new job is going to be very time consuming during the week. So I thought it would be a good idea to start planning some fun family outings but i don't even know where to start. So send me some ideas for anything Camping, hiking or just for the day i don't want another summer to go by without us using the heck out of the nice weather and fun opportunities.
So please send your ideas to us so we can in Austin's words go on some adventures.
8 comments:
Just keep some safety glasses in your car that should make adventrous memories. It did for us when we were kids. Have fun. Congratulations Bryan!
Oh YAY!!! I'm excited to tell Dave, he has been worried about Bryan. Adventures??? If you are thinking local then a few of my favorite hikes are, Adam's canyon (layton), Waterfall canyon (ogden), wind caves (Logan). Camping/fishing/biking up Logan canyon is always fun. Fishing in Farmington pond is great for the kiddos and you can always follow it up with a weinie roast. We so need to play this summer. Call us sometime before setting out on one of your adventures, we would love to join ya ;).
we are going to moab may 1-3 you guy should come!
Come to Thanksgiving point for the day! It is awesome! They have a dinosaur museum, gardens and a farm you can visit. I didn't know Bryan was unemployed- that is very VERY difficult. Brad just got a job after 3.5 months of being unemployed and it was HARD. In every way, it was difficult. Congrats, I hope he LOVES his new job!
Congrats to Bryan! What's the new job? As for fun things, we are going to baby animal days again. we have a free coupon for Austin. Let us know if you want to go again. It's the 9, 10, and 11th
Hi Heather, I saw that you had a blog on your facebook page, so I had to peek. I can't wait for summer either we love to go camping, that's how we are going to be spending most of our weekends! And Bear Lake we love hanging out over there too.
joshua says. Go to hogle zoo, there is always the dinosaur park in ogden, moab, goblin valley are always fun, and you can get a mini cabin for pretty cheap. ice skating at the ice arena in logan, go fishing, i know austin would love that, onidea is just a short drive away, and you can do a picnic at bloomington for a different experience than bear lake.
Post a Comment