our family pictures

After two days of trying to get the perfect family photo, with everyone looking at the camera and smiling at the same time and trying to catch the special family moment. we decided that sometimes people get way to serious when taking their family pictures so we decided to go a different route. this is our family picture :) just being uswe would just like to thank curtis for all of the perfect props :)
5 comments:
LOOOOOOVVVVEEEEE the ones with the cars in the background! The others (where your trying to be so serious about the family pic) pale in comparison to the junkycar portrait studio. Best family picture ever! The slideshow was funny!
LOL!!! I love it! How much did Curtis charge for the backdrop?? J/k- I love the pictures though seriously! IT is great to have a good family fun photo! I love the second one where you were all pretending to sit- Hyrum and I had a good laugh about it! Oh- and I totally love your hair!!!
So great! Way to be you! Adam laughed and said "Yep, that's Bryan", he he . I think you all look adorable. We usually do family pictures every year between now and thanksgiving, but this year we are just waiting for one little thing to make her arrival first!
Oh man oh man I LOVE IT! The second one especially touched my heart. What a fun family you are!!!
Heav, Love the top picture of Bryan with the kids. can't wait to see them all...what car did the steeting wheel come out of?
Post a Comment