Those pics with Lizzy and the flowers are soooo cute! They look like fancy potraits. She is so cute and getting so big already. You are cute to Austin and your hamburger looks sooo good. Also loved the one of Heather with ponytails hanging out with the kids in the hammock. Also loved the portrait of Brian and his rock collection. It is getting pretty big!
I love the pictures, looks like you guys are having fun and are so cute doing it!!! I have to tell you something exciting since you share the same joy and love for the NKOTB, I got tickets with my sister I cant wait hopefully I am healed from having a baby!!!
6 comments:
Those pics with Lizzy and the flowers are soooo cute! They look like fancy potraits. She is so cute and getting so big already. You are cute to Austin and your hamburger looks sooo good. Also loved the one of Heather with ponytails hanging out with the kids in the hammock. Also loved the portrait of Brian and his rock collection. It is getting pretty big!
I didn't mean your ponytails were hanging out. I meant you and the kids were hanging out. Get that pic on the wall in place of the mystery people!
I e mailed that video of all the publicity I have been getting from my Olympic events. Let me know if you get it.
What fun pics! I especially love the ones of Lizzy in the basket and Austin with the big bear. Girl...you have cute kids!
I love the pictures, looks like you guys are having fun and are so cute doing it!!! I have to tell you something exciting since you share the same joy and love for the NKOTB, I got tickets with my sister I cant wait hopefully I am healed from having a baby!!!
oh how cute "baby in a basket!"
Post a Comment