The Sealy Adventures!

The Sealy Family

Friday, August 1, 2008

A day at the beach

After enduring one long cold winter season and for Lizzy to pop out we finally took Austin to the beach he loved it but Lizzy not so much she only liked the water for a little bit . but she hated the wind the sand and the sun so we decided to hold off on the beach going until Lizzy is a bit older. but on a positive note she looked super cute in her swimming suit!! :) austin enjoyed the sand the sun and the water!!
Lizzy's favorite part well maybe mommy's favorite part was getting Lizzy ready to go to the beach !! :)

the sun glasses were way too big but shes still lookin cute

5 comments:

Bryant and Crystal said...

She is so cute! I bet her swimmy suit is the tiniest ever! I still can't beilive you have a real live girl!

HappyHodges said...

Oh my heck! How stinkin cute! I cant wait till I can have this lil girl out of me and in a swim suit! I am glad you had a good time!

HappyHodges said...

Oh no you are no nerd! I am totally aware of the NKOTB, my sister and I are dying to go, but as of right now the cheapest tickets are about 125 bucks a piece! Guess I better start saving!!! And to let you know what a true geek I am, I have downloaded there newest song "Summertime" of ITunes on my IPOD, and even better I made Dave, Adam, Brittany and their girls Jam to it in the car the other day!

Brittney said...

Love it, love it, love it!!! Lizzy is too stinkin cute!

summerdreams said...

are those Austin's pink sunglass? thier to big for lizzie, but she srue is cute so Austin...