we did it!! we finallly have our little girl Elizabeth Rose Sealy was born on may 14th at 2:14 pm she was 7 pounds 14 ounces and 20 inches long we will post some pics as soon as we get through these first couple of days.
yea! How is it going? I still haven't seen any pictures of her and can't wait to see some. I'll check back to your blog often. Can't wait! (The web nursery wouldn't work for some reason.:(
Oh CONGRATS!!!!! I'm so excited for ya. I hope you are getting some good rest in, I know thats tricky with a newborn and a 4 yr old! So stinkin excited for ya, and a little anxious to see pics!
Oh she is absolutly beautiful. Its crazy to remember they start out so small. I loved the pic of you and Elizabeth out cold together on the couch, hehe, life with newborn! Thanks for sharing pics, seriously, shes so precious.
yea! I love how you totally did her slide show with pink and purple and hearts. Have fun with all the girly stuff! She is so cute! She looks so much like Austin. I love her little bow! Can you beilive that you have a real live girl? YOu should put her in a basket! (Baby in a basket:)
I watched the step by step video and actually liked it. Why after 15 years of being embarresed I ever liked them does this music sound good again? Mabey it is because it takes all us 23 to 35 year old women back to our younger days.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Holy cow, she is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!! I love the slide show and the adorable, pricless, and just peaceful pictures of your baby girl! YA!!!
Do me a favor and post annettes baby when she had it?? I would love to see her!
9 comments:
yea! How is it going? I still haven't seen any pictures of her and can't wait to see some. I'll check back to your blog often. Can't wait! (The web nursery wouldn't work for some reason.:(
Oh CONGRATS!!!!! I'm so excited for ya. I hope you are getting some good rest in, I know thats tricky with a newborn and a 4 yr old! So stinkin excited for ya, and a little anxious to see pics!
still no pictures :( I'm dyin here!!
Oh she is absolutly beautiful. Its crazy to remember they start out so small. I loved the pic of you and Elizabeth out cold together on the couch, hehe, life with newborn! Thanks for sharing pics, seriously, shes so precious.
yea! I love how you totally did her slide show with pink and purple and hearts. Have fun with all the girly stuff! She is so cute! She looks so much like Austin. I love her little bow! Can you beilive that you have a real live girl? YOu should put her in a basket! (Baby in a basket:)
Congrats!!!! She is so precious! We are so excited for you guys!
I watched the step by step video and actually liked it. Why after 15 years of being embarresed I ever liked them does this music sound good again? Mabey it is because it takes all us 23 to 35 year old women back to our younger days.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Holy cow, she is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!! I love the slide show and the adorable, pricless, and just peaceful pictures of your baby girl! YA!!!
Do me a favor and post annettes baby when she had it?? I would love to see her!
Hey guys, love the new look. But come on I am dying to see more pictures!
Post a Comment