Just a bunch of rambling...........
Tomarrow is the big day!!
hopefully they can fit me in cause it is supposto be very busy tomarrow so everyone cross your fingures and wish us luck cause we are gonna need it. i'm already freaking out and i can't even explain why. well maybe it's the whole pushing something the size of a potroast (or in my case much bigger) out of something the size of well something much smaller. or just the fact that tomarrow i'm gonna have two kids or all of the crying long nights and poopy diapers. their are so many things that could be freaking me out right now but i can't quite pin point it bryan thinks i'm crazy cause i can't focus on anything else but it's kinda hard to take your mind off of having a baby when your the one having the baby. well i'm sure all of you moms understand whats going through my head right now i think i'm just freaking out cause they are starting me and i have never had this happen before and some people say its harder to be started then natural labor ahhh i don't know but i think my blog rambling has helped well a tiny tiny bit. ne ways we will let everyone know when our new little one arrives. sorry bout the rambling my head is kinda jumbled right now.
3 comments:
Oh Heather, I am so excited for you! You all will be in our thoughts and prayers that everything goes as smooth as possible. And I guess I am starting to understand how you are feeling and I am sure those feelings and thoughts will only get crazier as my time gets closer. Good Luck, keep us updated!!!!
OH I so hope you had your little one today! I got so freaking excited when I read your post. Also, I completly understand the jitters and freaking out. Its a big thing having a baby, but so so worth it all. Oh I can't wait to see pictures, I bet she is absolutly beautiful.
you did it!
Post a Comment