The Sealy Adventures!

The Sealy Family

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Austin bein crazy in mom's sunglasses!!
Austin loves to go get a burger and find a shady spot by in a parking lot and climb in the front seat hang out for a while. this time he decided to be my entertainment so he put my sunglasses on and made crazy faces. he also decided to go through the glove box just to see if there was anything exciting in there and guess what he found tons of packages of backup fruit snacks he loved that i think he ate more fruit snacks then hamburger but we had fun and thats all that matters!! :)







oh yes i forgot there was a little more entertainment then just my cute little Austin man. There was one of those boys that wear their pants down under there bums and it was windy and he was talking on his cell phone he did have a belt on but it look as though the only thing really holding his pants up was the funny way he was walking well i guess it was just too windy or he was trying to multi task and well we all know how good men are at that( jk) well to make a long story short i looked over and the poor boys pants had fallen to the ground he just kinda stood there looked down and all around and pulled them up and kept walking. while me and Austin had a good laugh. ne ways hope you enjoyed the story and these pics of Austin :)

7 comments:

Dave and Britt said...

hehe oh man thats hilarious, teach that boy not to low ride hehe. I love it. I love that you can take simple moments with your little guy and just treasure them. I bet he loves it!! The pictures were too cute!

HappyHodges said...

How cute is he! It is so great you get to do fun little things like this with him, I hope I have the opportunities to do the same some day with mine!

Bryant and Crystal said...

Austin makes good silly faces! They made me laugh! The story made me laugh too! Kinda feel sorry for the guy though! I was getting grumpy I'm glad I visited your blog!

Bryant and Crystal said...

I just watched your slideshow at the top! It has the cutest pictures in it! The new Taylor Swift song was playing and with the cute pictures and flowers blowing around it all went together well and made it really cute! The Easter slide show was fun too! I liked the little soccer ball and I saw part of your tummy! I laughed at the comment you wrote on my blog about stocking up on jeans to trade for food! Hilarious!!!!!!!!!!

Kati said...

I love it! What a great mom to enjoys such fun moments with her son! I am glad you guys had some fun! Also- so funny about that gangsta! lol!

summerdreams said...

Crystal are you still making fun of my pant storage both of you girl will be glad i have a pant storage when it happens and you need to use mine...
Austin you make me laugh and laugh wearin mom sun glasses those were great pictures. heather you are a good mom but i'm better cause i do have a pant storage, mat, socks, and crafts, food to share with my kids when the time comes.

Dave and Britt said...

Hey ya! Just wanted to let ya know I am sorry I didn't make it to your baby shower. We were in moab. I do have something for ya though so if its ok I'll just give ya a call next time we are in your area and see if we can drop it off. Hope all is well!