For my Birthday I wanted to do something fun with the kids. And I thought to myself what do kids love? Hotels and Swimming pools!
So we booked a night at a local hotel but didn't tell the kids what we were doing they thought we were just going out to eat for my birthday. But after we finished eating we headed to our hotel. they were so excited cause my kids are obsessed with going to hotels. but when we told them their was a swimming pool they were in their suits in no time!
They were so happy and that's all I wanted was for my kids to be Happy and have a GREAT time!
The smiles on their faces says it all!
Brothers Austin helping Bentley be like spider man around the pool.
This was my Tennessee Birthday cake!
The kids argued over who got to keep the Burns figure.
No comments:
Post a Comment