I love this new Reality Series about The Sealys. They are so funny! I was only disapointed when the little girl said she was in Wal Mart and not Wal Fart. Some highlights from this episode are- The parents calling out goodbye to their son who ignores them completely until the Father says sadly "Why aren't you saying goodbye?" I also enjoyed the scene where on a dark night they are snuggled up inside bobbing their heads to the music playing on the weather channel. At one point the Father suddenly breaks out into a snow dance. His son is urged to join in but instead stands there staring and then walks away with his dad still dancing. (The eldest son seems a little embarressed whenever he is filmed near his parents.) I was quite impressed with the load of after Christmas sell crud at the local Wal Fart. The sea of leftover wrapping paper was quite amazing. I chuckled a bit at the parents tempted but then later resolving not to purchase any so as not to add to any crud to their home. But then the mother says, “But do they have any of that stripey kind?” And the father, in excitement is heard, “oooooooooo.” I just really hope they bought me that turtleneck with the snowmen.
Also the baby getting down and shaking his bum to the music was cute too. I can't beilive I am missing out on all these little people in real life. Thanks for the video!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5 comments:
I love this new Reality Series about The Sealys. They are so funny! I was only disapointed when the little girl said she was in Wal Mart and not Wal Fart. Some highlights from this episode are- The parents calling out goodbye to their son who ignores them completely until the Father says sadly "Why aren't you saying goodbye?" I also enjoyed the scene where on a dark night they are snuggled up inside bobbing their heads to the music playing on the weather channel. At one point the Father suddenly breaks out into a snow dance. His son is urged to join in but instead stands there staring and then walks away with his dad still dancing. (The eldest son seems a little embarressed whenever he is filmed near his parents.)
I was quite impressed with the load of after Christmas sell crud at the local Wal Fart. The sea of leftover wrapping paper was quite amazing. I chuckled a bit at the parents tempted but then later resolving not to purchase any so as not to add to any crud to their home. But then the mother says, “But do they have any of that stripey kind?” And the father, in excitement is heard, “oooooooooo.”
I just really hope they bought me that turtleneck with the snowmen.
Also the baby getting down and shaking his bum to the music was cute too. I can't beilive I am missing out on all these little people in real life. Thanks for the video!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
this was the best but crystal puts it to pen the best love you guys
this was the best but crystal puts it to pen the best love you guys
Post a Comment