The Sealy Adventures!

The Sealy Family

Monday, April 30, 2012

Baptism , Blessing and party with family


 Saturday was Austin's Baptism day to say the least he was really nervous and so was mom and dad.  We weren't quite sure how Austin would act when the big moment came. /the Bishop was so nice and made sure Austin could go last so he could watch the other two kids. As I sat their on the front row not sure what to expect. I watched  my little guy walk out of the dressing room and into the front leading his dad I held my breathe as Bryan was talking and as Austin went under the water as he came up I wanted to jump up out of my seat and do a little jig but instead i sat their with the biggest smile on my face. then I saw Bryan remind Austin to look for me as he turned his head to find me with a look at me mom I did it smile on his face I gave him a big thumbs up.






 This picture shows you how nervous he was and he didn't want to wear that jumpsuit he is very self concious about the things he wears so this was a big thing for him.


 We also blessed Bentley on Saturday right after Austin's Baptism. these crazy pics were my attempt to get all three boys together before everyone arrived at our house for Birthday and dinner

This day was a very emotional day for me this was the first big  day my heart was just aching that my dad wasn't here to share in this day with us.
 I was so comforted when Bentley was born because I knew in my heart that Bentley had been with my dad in heaven that he had giving him words of love and advice and sent him down here to be with us. I like to think my dad said something like "now you go down there and take care of your mom she's gonna need you". Bentley was my saving grace he gives me the comfort that I need when I miss my dad. when I was in the hospital having Bentley is was such a calm peaceful day I know their were angels with me that day it was such an amazing experience.
But this time around I felt different I felt sad because my dad and Austin had such a great relationship and I knew how proud my dad would have been . Their was a definite absence felt when Austin was confirmed  and when  Bentley was blessed only two other men stood up thier with Bryan. But it was Austin and Bentley's day not mine so I keept taking deep breathes all day long to hold my self together and  gave him the best words I could and told him poppie would be thier and so proud of him. And he did it!
one more little story that Bryan told me after-
He said as they were getting ready to walk out of the dressing room Austin pulled back and looked at Bryan and with a very nervous look and Bryan told him I'm nervous to but the spirit will help us do this. and the next thing he knew Austin was leading Bryan into the font.
what an amazing kid I have so proud of all of my boys!

3 comments:

Holli said...

I'm glad it was a good, special day. Austin is a great kid!

Josh & Jessica said...

I now need to re-apply my makeup! :)

Tenille said...

Can't believe how big our guys are getting!! Austin is so handsome and has grown up so much. :) Bentley too!