The Sealy Adventures!

The Sealy Family

Thursday, April 28, 2011

HAPPY 7TH BIRTHDAY AUSTIN!!




MARIO CAKE


PARTY INVITATIONS



THE MAZE!!

JUMP ON THE BUCKETS DON'T TOUCH THE FLOOR
under the crate paper over the couches on to the bean bag

Mario scene on the wall



wait at the door for everyone before entering

? BOXES AT THE END OF THE MAZE
pull the string to get their Yoshi egg with coins and a star power grab them both and run back through the maze and up stairs to the front room so they could open presents.

GOODIE BAGS
PUTTING TOGETHER THEIR GOODIE BAGS WHILE WAITING FOR EVERYONE TO ARRIVE

MATCHING GAME


3 comments:

Cayli said...

So cute! How creative! I am sure he loved it!

Joann said...

Wow you went all out. He'll remember this for a long time. I love the huge Mario wall.

RSHORSES said...

Wow you are very creative. I love the maze and the decorations as well as the cake. Next time I have to do a birthday party I'm calling you for ideas.