The Sealy Adventures!

The Sealy Family

Sunday, December 19, 2010

when it comes to baking......

I've tried baking a blue berry pie and that didn't work. Most of the time my chocolate cookies turn into cow pies and my cakes tun out either lopsided, overcooked or the frosting is runny. so I guess you could say when it comes to baking I'm no Martha Stewart.


But when it comes to these two little angels I must say they came out perfect!





And I'm pretty sure this next little angle will be perfect to!
Yes we have ourselves a SURPRISE little bun in the oven!!
our little angel will join our family in July!

9 comments:

Cayli said...

Congratulations Heather!! So exciting!

Tenille said...

Congratulations!! I have to say that we think your kids are perfect too. Mike still can't get over Lizzie's dancing. Makes him even sadder that we are not having a girl this time. :( But...they are super cute. Grey has been talking about Austin and Lizzie for days. WE may have to come visit!

Joann said...

Congrats Heather! That is such exciting news! I can't wait to hear what your having.

Josh & Jessica said...

YAY for JULY Birthdays!!!! SOOOO EXCITED!!!

Austin Christina Cranney said...

Congrats! That is so much fun! Your mom told me when I ran into her at Kohls so I was hoping you would post it soon! The 3rd one will be just as cute as your other 2 kids for sure!

Holli said...

Congrats! I'm excited for you!
-Holli Sharp

Bryant and Crystal said...

Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!! Looks like I need to send you another tube of grape chap chap stick to snack on. Me is so excited!

RSHORSES said...

Congratulations that is so exciting.

HappyHodges said...

Love this!!! So excited! Congrats! Let us know if you need anything! We will have to plan a get together for before and after this little addition comes!