The Sealy Adventures!

The Sealy Family

Monday, July 26, 2010

This one is for......

Josh and Bridgey!!

They came over to my house and were so sad to see that their birthdays were not on my list of things to come on my white board I tried to explain that they weren't on their cause they were coming up this month and when they were in the up coming week they would be put on the white board. Just to make them feel special and to prove I wasn't lying I took a pic after I filled out the board for tomarrow to show we love them to!!


why the giant white board you ask??
I do this for my dear sweet husband who would forget just about anything and needs things written out in detail so he doesn't get confused =)

2 comments:

RSHORSES said...

Geez I need one of those great big white boards. I would forget my head if it wasn't attached.

Josh & Jessica said...

awww thanks heather