The Sealy Adventures!

The Sealy Family

Friday, January 29, 2010

HoLy CrAp I HaVe a kId iN KiNdErGaRtEn !!!!

I was walking Austin to the office because we were late today that seems to be what happens when it's Dad's turn to get austin up and ready for school.
Dad thinks Austin should be able to get ready in 20 mins. but austin needs at least an hour and a half. he needs that first half hour just to wake up. and then he takes his sweet time eating and messing around till it drives us both so crazzy that when the bus stops in front of our house and Austin is down stairs booging instead of getting dressed (he thinks we don't know but i've caught him quite a few times shaking his bum instead of getting dressed) ne ways the thought crosses my mind to just send him out there running for the bus in his underwear. just to teach him a lesson he's sure not to forget :)
ne ways when we were walking down the hall back to his class from th office I felt like a proud little mommy of probably the best kindergartener in the world!! watching him excitedly show me everything and tell me about when he goes to the office buy himself and all about the kids in his class. and then i realized HOLY CRAP I HAVE A KID IN KINDERGARTEN!!!

Life is moving so fast I wish I could slow it down. before I know it he will be wanting to take the car and arguing with me even more. ugg he's already telling me he's not my littl guy "I'm big mom" but I just tell him even when your 100 years old you will still be my little guy.

Austin came home yesterday with The student of the month award!It also came with a free kids meal coupon from burger kind so we headed their for lunch and then
spent the rest of the day at thrift stores looking for cool finds. i've been wanting to find a dud to turn it into a jem but we didn't find andything like that. but we did find the cool marble maze toy in the pic at the DI in ogden for $1 he was really excited cause he's wanted one forever but the are really pricey good ol DI :)

3 comments:

summerdreams said...

dancing in his underwear, how freeing that must be, Heather you should try it remember how fun it was?

Bryant and Crystal said...

yeah Austin! Congratulations on your sweet D.I. deal.

Tenille said...

That is so awesome that he got student of the month!! Way to go Austi!! HOpe Lizzie is better by the way.