So cute and fun! All Ella wanted to do when we decorated our gingerbread house was eat the frosting lol. Glad to see you all are doing well! I say we must have a get together after the holidays ok?!?!
I love decorating gingerbread houses! Funny story, last year I let Dylan (2 1/2 at the time) decorate a house and after it was all done, I had to leave the room for something. When I came back (not even 5 minutes later) he had eaten every single last piece of candy off the house.
2 comments:
So cute and fun! All Ella wanted to do when we decorated our gingerbread house was eat the frosting lol. Glad to see you all are doing well! I say we must have a get together after the holidays ok?!?!
I love decorating gingerbread houses! Funny story, last year I let Dylan (2 1/2 at the time) decorate a house and after it was all done, I had to leave the room for something. When I came back (not even 5 minutes later) he had eaten every single last piece of candy off the house.
Post a Comment