The Sealy Adventures!

The Sealy Family

Friday, October 30, 2009


If you look close in the top pic you just might see a super excited little goblin in the window with the skeleton and Frankenstein



We surprised Austin when he got off the bus with a spooky house!!
we don't usually get all Halloweened up so he thought it was purdy cool!

(we carved our pumpkins to soon so they look kinda sad but i say it adds to the spookiness)

picking out pumpkins picks below

3 comments:

Bryant and Crystal said...

your house is the cutest! wow! I saw the pictures of your Halloween costume on moms blog. You were one hot mama!

Joann said...

I love your house, sooo cute! I've decided next year I'm going to do something spooky to ours :)

HappyHodges said...

Looks Great! and that Goblin in the window may be the cutest little spook!