The Sealy Adventures!

The Sealy Family

Thursday, September 3, 2009

THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!!!

I was so nervous for my little guy to take this big adventure. Remembering how he was on the first day of preschool and when he does anything new i was so nervous. I wondered how long the bus driver would wait while i tried to convince him to get on the bus, while he screamed and cried big crocidile tears and held on to his mommy.
But to my surprise he was so excited for school he could hardly wait i was in shock!! he was so excited while we waited at the bus stop i could tell he was a little nervous but there was no crying then the bus came he got in line and when it was his turn he look up at me and kind of pulled back like he was gonna make a scene when we all of the sudden we hear Austin Austin his little buddy jace was yelling his name and he hoped right on and thats how it's been this whole week the bus comes and he's like bye mom and he gets on the bus. i'm such a proud mommy i love to see my guy break free from his little shell:)
oh ya he does blow me kisses when he says bye gotta love him :)

Waiting for the Bus for the first time

LOVE this picture of my guy right after he got off the bus at the end of his frist day :)


He loved his first day of school !


Cool Transformers back pack!!


I let him take shinstar (his puppy) with him in his backpack on the first day but only the first day. so the next day we lined them one the window so they could watch him at the bus stop and wait for him to come home.


Second day of school

5 comments:

Josh & Jessica said...

Oh, how cute! I"m glad he was half way excited! It seems like you handled it well too!

Bryant and Crystal said...

I loooved this post. loved the second wink picture. The puppy story is to cute! Go Austin!

HappyHodges said...

Wow! He is getting so big! Way to go Austin and way to go Mom for making it through the first week so well!

Joann said...

It's hard isn't it...and I'm just at the preschool stage!

oralia said...

oh, i'm so excited that i get so read another blog. i love internet stalking people. lol.

I didn't know you had kids! they are so cute!