The Sealy Adventures!

The Sealy Family

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!!
For new years this year we decided to stay home and just party it up with just the 4 of us. Well the 3 of us, little Lizzy went to bed at 7:30. But the rest of us partied hard. We played lots of games including connect four , twister, tumble and find the Dino bones:) that's what the pics of us falling down the bean bag with our butts in the air like a bunch of crazy people are of. After we ran out of board games, we watched movies: the last part of shrek2 and over the hedge. Scarfed down some chips and dip, made some noise at the beginning of the new year, kissed (Bryan and I ) and went to bed!
don't be jealous of our awesomeness, just listen to your heart that's what we do.:)he he

3 comments:

Brittney said...

Its funny, I never knew partying in could be so much fun, it really is though, huh? LOVED all the pictures. You guys make me smile. Happy New Year to ya all!

Bryant and Crystal said...

I think Austin is wrong. You are not boring parents. URA fun family. Thanks for the advice about following my heart!

HappyHodges said...

I hope you had great holidays! You all look as cute as ever! We really need to get together!