Well it's been forever and i know you were all really worried about us but you don't need to worry any longer i am here to reassure everyone that we haven't been kidnapped by talking monkeys and no we didn't get buried in our mounds of fur hats or eaten by a llama we just don't have the internet right now so our posts will be few and far between for a while but here are some pics of our two cute kids and a few glimpses of there crazy parents.
4 comments:
I am SO relieved you didn't get eaten by llamas!! I lOVE the pictures of your little ones. They are so, so precious! Hope all is well, it was good to hear you guys are still alive and from the pictures I assume loving life! Hope to see you at Little Valley Days!
Yay! I am also relieved to know you are doing well and to see all the fun pictures!
I have been telling you for years to get rid of those stupid llamas! I can't beilive you REALLY have a real girl. Besides breastfeeding experinces I haven't really known much about her until I saw these pictures! She is so Cute! You have a good camera and take really nice pictures! You should get one with the kids in fur hats!
I am glad you guys are alive and WELL! If you have time, next time you are on the internet could you let me know how Annette and her baby are? I assume she had it...
Post a Comment