Cute blog!! We got the address from Bryan off of myspace. Cute family! I can't believe your little one is already in preschool. I swear it was just yesterday you were pregnant with him and showing us the A frame house in the snow!
Dude! I didn't know you had a blog! I am so excited, I noticed it on Adam and Mindy's blog. Cute pictures! I have a blog at thisbaxterfamily.blogspot.com you guys should check it out! It was great to see Annette the other day! We need to all get together at the A frame and go sledding and have hotdogs again, that was so fun!
4 comments:
loved the pics. Mostly the one outside with the snow falling. It looked like a polar express scene. sincere regards yours truly, sharloogla
Cute blog!! We got the address from Bryan off of myspace. Cute family! I can't believe your little one is already in preschool. I swear it was just yesterday you were pregnant with him and showing us the A frame house in the snow!
Fun Blog! We saw your sight on Dave and Britts Blog. Looks like ya'll are going well! We should get together soon.
Dude! I didn't know you had a blog! I am so excited, I noticed it on Adam and Mindy's blog. Cute pictures! I have a blog at thisbaxterfamily.blogspot.com you guys should check it out! It was great to see Annette the other day! We need to all get together at the A frame and go sledding and have hotdogs again, that was so fun!
Post a Comment